INSTALL & CONFIGURATION
Before You Begin
After completing this installation on an Exchange 2010 Hub server, the computer will have Transport Agent which enable sender based routing server:
Before working on this installation step, target computer must have:
- NET Framework 3.5
- Target server should be Exchange Hub Transport
Deploying Simply Exchange Transport Agent
Download password capture agent and extract to any local drive.
In this document, we will use x64 bit module.
Install Simply Exchange Transport Agent
In the following task, you will install Simply Exchange Transport Agent on the appropriate computer.
1. Logon to Computer as Domain Administrator.
2. On Server, Run Windows Explorer and find SimplyExchangeTransportAgent64.exe in folder.
3. Run SimplyExchangeTransportAgent64.exe.
4. On the Welcome page, click Next.
5. On the License Agreement page, select I Agree and then click Next.
6. Browse folder location to install and Choose Just me or Everyone. On the Network Credentials page, click Next.
7. On the Confirm Installation page, click Next.
8. On the Installation Complete page, click Close.
9. Confirm Simply Routing Agent Service exist on service list.
10. Confirm “SimplyExchangeTransportAgent.dll” exist in C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\V14\Public\
11. Run “Exchange management Shell”
12. Stop “Microsoft Exchange Transport” Service
Run following command
NET STOP "Microsoft Exchange Transport"
13. Run following two commands on Exchange Powershell
Install-TransportAgent "SimplyExchangeTransportAgent" -TransportAgentFactory "SimplyExchangeTransportAgent.SimplyRoutingAgentFactory" -AssemblyPath "C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\V14\Public\SimplyExchangeTransportAgent.dll"
To get proper version of simply exchange transport agent version (SimplyExchangeTransportAgent.dll).
Following DLLs should be sent to GoodWorks. We will send proper version back.
DLLs can be found in Exchange HUB server.
location is C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\V14\Public
IMPORTANT: Exit Powershell
14. Start “Microsoft Exchange Transport” Service
Run following command
NET START "Microsoft Exchange Transport"
15. Confirm “SimplyExchangeTransportAgent” is registered
Configure Simply Routing Agent Service
Configure and Register “Simply Routing Agent Service”
In the previous tasks, you installed Simply Exchange Transport Agent component in every Hub Transport Server. In the following task, you will configure “Simply Routing Agent Service”.
1. Logon to Computer as Domain Administrative.
On Server, Run Windows Explore and locate install folder.
2. Choose Tool -> Register
3. Type license key
Evaluation Key is "BZDCHjCSqZSt8KlNz5IxsH9YUvIIFQfr3IehKNYefLo="
In the evaluation version, only user accounts starting with the name "test" will work